How to use post it notes on your computer.

I have learnt something new.  Yes it is true, you can teach an old dog new tricks.  I have learnt that I no longer need to spend $3 write messages for me to remember on little yellow pieces of paper which get stuck all around my computer screen to remind me I have to do these things.  I can do this all on my computer.

My mentor uses them all the time on her computer.  It is really very handy and super easy to do.  All you need to do is click on your start menu (not sure if it is the same for a Mac though), click on all programs.  This will then bring up another box, click on the file marked accessories.  You will see a tab marked “sticky notes”.  If you click on this you will be able to see a little note come up which you just type in what you need and leave it.  When you shut your computer down it still stays on your desktop.  It doesn’t interfere with any other programs or applications on your computer and stays at the back of anything you have open like word documents etc.

Its an awesome tool and very handy for busy teachers who have things to remember all the time.

One thought on “How to use post it notes on your computer.